Jandowae Neighbourhood Watch Xmas Meeting Minutes At Dalby Police Station (02/11/2016)
Present:: Corrina Broad, Constable Craig Ellis, Philip and Margaret Atkinson, Celeste Nelson, Bevan and Mary von Cronin, Mike Wilson, Cheryl Schwerin, Cynthia Harling, Johnny Grealy.
Apologies: Ray and Daph Polzin, Brian McNamara, Helen and Dudley Cronin.
Previous Meeting: Minutes read by M Atkinson, and moved as correct by Cheryl Schwerin,Carried
Treasurers report: Ray absent, no change. Balance $1287.97.
Correspondence: read by Margaret, moved as accepted by Margaret, seconded by Corrina. Carried
Police Report: No written Report. Verbal report by Constable Ellis. Please advise Police station if going away and leave Pho no. with them.
- Reflective Numbers:
- Margaret/ Celeste to order template. See Shaun Morrisey at Morriseys.
- Reflective paint to be costed. Check with Darr Creek Oasis.
- Margaret to investigate how to obtain a 'work on Road Permit'
- Celeste reported, that road at Jimbour will be fixed by Xmas unless we get rain making it difficult to fix.
- Neighbourhood Watch Notices can be sent to Facebook.
- Neighbourhood Watch State Conference Corrina has offered to attend
- Taralga Units: The sign for unit numbering is now completed and visible from Myall Street.
- Safe House: inspection is free, Cheryl can provide a Safe House kit.
- Public Liability Insurance: Corrina advised that we now have a copy of A.O.N. Insurance Policy
Meeting closed at 8.45 pm
Next Meeting: 7.30pm, Tuesday 14th February at the Cultural Centre