|Chief Steward:||Mr. David Greenup (Ph: 07 4668 6192 Fax 07 4668 6120)|
|Stewards:||Mr. P. Bassingthwaighte, Mr. J. Haselwood, Mr. L. Martin, Mrs. N. Price, Mr. I. Russell, Mr.D. Wehl|
1. Open Led Steer or Heifer (Milk Tooth). Trophy donated by Gary Krog (Entries will be weighed prior to judging and split into two classes based on weights.)
2. Bull under 12 months.
3. Bull 12 months and under 16 months
4. Bull 16 months & under 20 months.
Junior Champion Bull
Reserve Junior Champion Bull
5. Bull 20 months & under 28 months.
6. Bull 28 months & under 36 months.
Senior Champion Bull
Reserve Senior Champion Bull
Grand Champion Bull
7. Heifer under 12 months
8. Heifer 12 months & under 16 months.
9. Heifer 16 months & under 20 months.
Junior Champion Female
Reserve Junior Champion Female
10. Female 20 months & under 36 months
11. Female 36 months & over
Senior Champion Female
Reserve Senior Champion Female
Grand Champion Female.
12. Breeders Group – 3 animals with both sexes represented. All to be bred and owned by exhibitor.
Supreme Champion Bull of the Show– R.T. Hoare Memorial Trophy donated by Mrs Peggy Greenup.
Supreme Champion Female of the Show– Trophy donated by John & Ros Haselwood.
Suprene Champion Breeders of the Show– J R Sparkes Memorial Trophy donated by Bill & Delta Sparkes
MORRISSEY & Co. TROPHY – A stainless steel symbol brand or a three piece brand is awarded to the exhibitor gaining the most points in the Stud Cattle Section (with competition). There must be two or more exhibitors competing in each class for points to be awarded.
A perpetual trophy has been donated by Mrs Norah Price of Jandowae to be awarded to the exhibitor gaining the most points in the Stud Cattle section (for any one specific breed) at the following shows, BELL, TARA, JANDOWAE & DALBY. Points will be allocated in each class to competing studs at each show. Every breeder must have competition in a class to score points. Points are awarded on a 3, 2, 1 basis for 1st, 2nd & 3rd respectively. The winner will be the exhibitor with the highest aggregate of points at the above shows for any one specific breed. The Trophy will be presented at the Dalby Show.