|Chief Stewards:||J. Loechel, W. Dalzell. Ph: 4665 7132|
Trophy for CHAMPION COTTON BUSH Donated by: COTTON AUSTRALIA
Any exhibitor desiring information concerning his/her exhibits after completion of judging may, by arrangement with the Stewards of the section, receive an introduction to the judge.
PRODUCE JUDGING TIME 2:00pm FRIDAY 30TH MARCH 2007
YOUNG JUDGES COMPETITION.
Farm Produce - Fruit & Vegetables.
Information relevant to the judging is available, upon application to the Secretary.
Grain Collage - 30cm x 30cm, glued on, using an assortment of different grains - own theme.
1. Under 10 years of age. Trophy donated by ELDERS JANDOWAE
2. 10 to 16 years of age Trophy donated by ELDERS JANDOWAE
FARM PRODUCE - GRAIN.
Trophies donated by R. & T. NAUSCHUTZ in memory of the late Albert Nauschutz for Champion exhibits in classes 1-5.
1. Wheat - any recognised variety.
2. Collection of wheat, 2kg each variety, to be named and not less than three distinct varieties.
3. Oats - any current variety.
4. Barley - Malt.
5. Barley - Feed.
Trophy awarded to all exhibits gaining most points in classes 6-10. Trophy donated by DEACON SEEDS
6. Sunflower - Bird seed.
7. Sunflower - Oil seed.
8. Millet - White French.
10. Any other small seed not mentioned.
Trophy donated by ROBINSON & Co will be awarded to the Champion exhibit in Grain Sorghum
11. Hybrid Sorghum - Red coloured seed
12. Hybrid Sorghum - Bronze coloured seed.
13. Collection of grain sorghum seed, 2kg each variety to be named & not less than 3 distinct varieties.
Trophy donated by: JANDOWAE ACCOMMODATION PARK
14. Chick Peas
15. Mung Beans
16. Cow Peas - any variety.
17. Edible Beans - any variety eg Soya/ Navy beans
18. Collection of all farm seeds.
Trophy donated by: PRIMAC JANDOWAE for Champion Sheaf in classes 19 - 20.
19. Hybrid Sorghum - med/quick variety eg. MR Goldrush, MR 31, MR Pacer
20. Hybrid Sorghum - med/long variety eg. Buster, Boomer, Bonus, Dominator, MR43, MR Maxi Trophy donated by GOSDEN JORDENSEN SEEDS For Champion Sheaf in classes 21 - 26
21. Wheat Sheaf
22. Barley Sheaf.
23. Oats Sheaf.
24. Sunflower - Oil seeds (6 loose heads)
25. Sunflower - Bird seed (6 loose heads)
26. Millet Sheaf. (Panicum/Panorama/White French Millet etc.)
OTHER SHEAVES / BUSHES
Trophy donated by: JANDOWAE ACCOMMODATION PARK For Champion in classes 27- 36
27. Chick Peas - bush.
28. Mung Beans - bush.
29. Cow Peas - bush.
30. Other edible bean - bush.
31. Cotton - bush with fruit or flowers.
Trophy donated by: RON & JANELLE WOODS
32. Forage Sorghum Sheaf.
33. Rhodes Grass Sheaf.
34. Buffel Grass Sheaf.
35. Green Panic Sheaf.
36. Grass Sheaf - any other grass variety.
FRUIT & VEGETABLE
Trophy donated by CHESTERFIELD MACHINERY for exhibits gaining the greatest number of points in the Fruit & Vegetable classes 37 - 82. All exhibits in this section must be grown and produced during the current growing season.
37 Potatoes – English 3kg.
38. Potatoes - Sweet 3kg.
39. Onions - 2kg
40. Pumpkin - Sweet or fancy (pair)
41. Pumpkin - Any other table variety (1)
42. Collection of Pumpkins, one of each variety, not less than 3 varieties.
43. Most unusual Pumpkin
44. Largest Pumpkin (1)
45. Squash - white/yellow bush (2)
46. Squash - any other variety. (2)
47. Marrow - Vegetable.(1)
48. Zucchini (2)
49. Collection of Marrow & Squashes.
50. Grammas (1)
51. Watermelons (1).
53. Pie Melons (1)
54. Collection of melons - one each class.
55. Carrots - bunch of six (6)
56. Radish - bunch of six. (6)
57. Eschalots - bunch of six (6)
58. Beetroot - bunch of three. (3)
59. Lettuce (1).
60. Collection of Gourds
61. Silverbeet - bunch of six (6)
62. Rosellas - plate of twelve. (12)
63. Rhubarb - bunch of six. (6)
64. Tomatoes - ripe with stalks (3)
65. Tomatoes - green with stalks (3)
66. Cucumbers - long (3)
67. Cucumbers - apple (3)
68. Cucumber - any other variety (3)
69. Collection of cucumbers - one of each variety, no less than three varieties.
70. Chokos (3)
71. Beans - bush/runner - bunch of twelve on plate.
72. Chillies (6).
73. Capsicum (3)
74. Collection of chillies & capsicums
75. Parsley - bunch (in water).
76. Mint - bunch. (In water)
77. Any other vegetable not mentioned. 78. Collection of vegetables (1m x 1m) no pumpkin, squash or marrow.
79. Lemons (3)
80. Persimmons (3)
81. Any other fruit not mentioned.
82. Collection of fresh fruit of each variety - not less than 4 varieties.
83. Hen’s Eggs – 1 dozen white.
84. Hen’s Eggs – 1 dozen brown
85. Hen’s Eggs – 1/2 dozen - any other variety.
86. Bantam Eggs - 1/2 dozen.
87. Duck Eggs - 1/2 dozen.
88. Turkey Eggs - 1/2 dozen.
89. Honey - liquid 500gr (approximately)