|Chief Steward:||Mrs. W. Skinner. Ph: 4668 5345|
|Stewards:||Mrs. H Cronin.|
|Judging Time 9.00 AM|
Points?1st – 3; 2nd – 2; Entry – 1
Exhibitors please note:
1/ Entries will be accepted by Chief Steward in the Pavilion between 9:00am & 3:00pm Thursday 29th March 2007.
2/ Exhibits must be in the Pavilion before 3.00 pm Thursday 29th March 2007.
3/ If, in the judges opinion, an entry is not worthy of a prize, it will not necessarily be given one.
Most points in open classes 1- 40. trophy donated by MICHELLE SKINNER.
Champion article in classes 1 -40 trophy donated by MRS. M. GREENUP.
1. Table centre - coloured embroidery - hand work only.
2. Duchess set - coloured embroidery - hand work only.
3. Any other hand embroidery.
4. Cross stitch article - not picture.
5. Silk Thread Embroidery.
6. Daintiest newborn baby frock.
7. Boys outfit - 1 or 2 piece - newborn to 2 years.
8. Boy’s shirt or Girls blouse
9. Girls frock - over 4 years.
10. Boy’s shorts or trousers.
11. Creative embroidery by machine - any article.
12. Appliqued article or garment – machine.
13. Verandah Cushion.
14. Purchased Towel - Home embroidered etc.
15. Most attractive cushion.
16. Toddler’s frock - size ½ - 1 year.
17. Most attractive child’s playsuit or sun frock.
18. Two distinct pot holders.
19. Any article in check material.
20. Afternoon tea throw over.
21. Blouse hanger - other than plastic.
22. Sewn novelty article or soft toy.
23. Article made from towelling - trim allowed.
24. Towelling article with trim - handtowel or bib etc. (small)
25. Child’s long overall or pinafore.
26 Article of heirloom sewing.
27. Lady’s street frock.
28. Lady’s blouse or Man’s shirt.
29. Lady’s skirt.
30. Teddy bear - fur fabric.
31. Something new from something old - completely remade.
32. Any other article - sewn - not specified.
33. Tracksuit or leisure suit in stretch fabric - any size.
34. Garment in stretch fabric - to fit child up to 4 years.
35 Garment in stretch fabric - to fit child over 4 years.
36. Adult garment in stretch fabric.
37. Garment or set of sleep wear or underwear - any size.
38. Any article of needlework by person over. 60 years.
39 Any article of needlework by person over 80 years.
40. Non overlocked garment
Most points in open classes 41 -75. Donated by J. MITTELSTADT
All hand knitting unless otherwise specified. Champion article in classes 41 - 56 donated by J. RENNICK
41. Adults pullover/garment in thick wool.
42. Adults pullover/garment in fine ply (up to 5ply)
43. Child’s garment in fine ply (up to 5 ply)
44. Child’s garment in thick wool.
45. Infant’s three piece layette or pram set.
46. Infant’s shawl.
47. Infant’s matinee jacket.
48. Infant’s bonnet & booties set.
49. Tea cosy.
50. Any other knitted article not mentioned.
51. Knitted rug.
52. Knitted knee rug.
53. Bed doll - trim allowed.
54. Article knitted by a person over 60 yrs age.
55. Article knitted by a person over 80 yrs age
56. Knitted toy.
Champion Crochet Article 57 -75 donated by MRS. SHIRLEY WALPOLE.
57. Infant’s three piece set - bonnet, booties & jacket.
58. Bonnet & booties set.
59. Tea cosy
60. Table centre - coarse work (30 cotton or under)
61. Table centre - fine work (40 cotton or over)
62. Duchess set
63. Three crochet doily’s - distinct and mounted. Under 30cm in diameter
64. Table/tea cloth - all crochet cotton
65. Handkerchief with a crochet edge.
66. Handkerchief with crochet corner & edge.
67. Table centre - linen centre - crochet edge.
68. Face washer - crochet edge.
69. Knee rug - crochet.
70. Article in tatting.
71. Any other article in crochet cotton, not mentioned.
72. Article in crochet cotton by person over 60 years of age.
73 Article in crochet cotton by person over 80 years of age
74. Article in wool crochet by person over 60 years of age.
75. Article in wool crochet by person over 80 years of age
TEENAGE 15 - 18 YEARS.
Most points in teenage section donated by MRS. M.ATKINSON
Champion article in teenage section donated by MRS. M. POULSEN
76. Any article featuring hand embroidery.
77. Any sewn article.
78. Article in knitting.
79. One cushion - any type - made up.
80. Sewn novelty article or soft toy.
81. Daintiest coat hanger.
82. Garment in stretch fabric.
83. Hand towel or face cloth - with trim.
84. Any other sewn article not specified.
JUVENILE 12 - 14 YEARS
Most points juvenile section, 12 - 14 years donated by MRS. D. POLZIN.
Champion article in juvenile section donated by MR. & MRS. N. SCHUMANN To be known as the E. Schumann Memorial Trophy
85. Purchased T-shirt, decorated transfer may be used.
86. Article in crochet or knitting.
87. Any article featuring hand embroidery.
88. Machine sewn article.
89. Covered coat hanger.
90. Sewn novelty article or soft toy.
91. Best dressed doll - clothing homemade.
92. Garment in stretch material.
93. Hand towel or face cloth - with trim.
94. Any other article.
CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS.
Most points in the under 12 years section donated by MRS. W. SKINNER Champion article in the under 12's section donated by MRS. T. NAUSCHUTZ
(If less than three classes entered, then no trophy will be awarded).
95 New unwashed T-shirt, decorated transfer may be used.
96. Any article featuring hand embroidery.
97. Machine or hand sewn article.
98. Covered coat hanger.
99. Sewn novelty article or soft toy.
100. Hand towel or face cloth - with trim.