|Stewards:||Mrs. R. Sargent, Mrs W. Hill, Mrs. B. McKenna, Mrs S Nauschutz|
|Judging Time 1.00 PM|
Best Native Bloom trophy, donated by BROWNHALL FAMILY in memory of the late Bev Brownhall
Champion Begonia trophy donated by MRS. M. DAVIS
Jandowae Garden Club: This section is open to club members only, for the Best Specimen Pot Plant. Prize of $15.00 open order s donated by GREENING AUSTRALIA
Champion Rose donated by MRS B McKENNA
1. Rose Red - 1 bloom
2. Rose Yellow - 1 bloom
3. Rose Pink - 1 bloom
4. Rose White - 1 bloom
5. Rose - any colour not specified - 1 bloom
6. Three roses - distinct colours.
7. Polyanthus or Floribunda on truss
8. Miniature Rose - three blooms - three separate varieties - blooms no bigger than 20˘ coin - any colour, in one container.
9. Miniature Rose - three stems of one variety.
10. Collection of miniature roses.
11. Collection of roses.
Champion Dahlia donated by MRS. P. RENNICK
12. Specimen - decorative or charm dahlia.
13. Specimen - cactus dahlia.
14. Best three dahlias - any colour & variety.
15. Specimen - Pom Pom rose dahlia.
16. Collection of dahlias - no less than six (6)
MISCELLANEOUS FLOWERS Champion Bloom trophy from the miscellaneous section donated by MRS G IRELAND.
17. Specimen Carnation.
18. Container Marigolds - any variety.
19. Specimen Gerbera.
20. Collection of Geraniums.
21. Specimen Zinnia.
22. Three Shrub Flowers - distinct - spike blooms or truss - one container.
23. Flowering Shrub or Creeper - one specimen.
24. Best Bloom - Eucalyptus Gum.
25. Best Bloom - Grevillea
26. Best collection of Native Flowers.
27. Specimen - Bulbous Bloom.
28. Container of flowers - one variety - not Dahlias or Roses.
29. Collection of cut flowers - not shrub - not less than four varieties.
30. Any flower not mentioned.
FLORAL ART (OPEN)
Champion Arrangement in class 31 – 40 trophy donated by MR. & MRS. J. HILL.
Most points in classes 31 - 39 trophy donated by MR. N. & MRS F. SCHUMANN.
31. Shades of Pink.
32. A Dried Arrangement.
33. Making the most of one flower.
34. Arrangement using Natives.
35. A Three Flower Arrangement.
36. Petite Width and Height between 10 - 14 cm.
37. Green with Envy ( Foliage )
38. Interpretive ( To be named )
39. Basket arrangement (Fresh or Dried ).
Most points in classes 41 - 44 trophy donated by MRS. M. BARLOW.
Open to all exhibitors who have not taken out three first prizes in the Floral Art Section at the Jandowae Show.
41. Foliage arrangement.
42. Arrangement of own choice.
43. Dinner by Candlelight
44. Arrangement using one colour only ( variety flowers/foliage may be used )
POT & BUSH HOUSE PLANTS
Flowers to be grown by exhibitor 16 years & under.
Most points in classes 65 - 70 trophy donated by MRS. K. SARGENT.
65. Three Zinnias
66. Three Marigolds
67. Miniature arrangement under 12cm.
68. Best pot plant
69. Floral Map - any state or country to be named.
70. Make an animal using fruit and/or vegetables.
5 - 8 Years - MUST BE OWN WORK
Most points in classes 71 - 74 trophy donated by MRS. S. NAUSCHUTZ.
71. Floral saucer
72. Pot plant.
73. Vase of mixed grasses - arranged - own vase.
74. Posy for the teacher.