|Chief Steward:||Pam Wood 4668 5420, 0409698432.|
|Judging Time 9.00 AM|
Champion piece of handicraft in classes 1- 33 (donated by THE GREENUP FAMILY, to be known as the Mrs. H. Greenup Memorial Trophy.)
Most points in classes 1 - 21 (donated by JANDOWAE COTTAGE CRAFTS GROUP INC.)
Best Framed Picture in classes 2-6 (donated by MRS DI BIDSTRUP)
1. Any article made from leather.
2. Tapestry ?gross point?mounted.
3. Long Stitch Tapestry?mounted
4. Counted Cross Stitch picture(up to A4 size).
5. Counted Cross Stitch picture(large).
6. Picture (Framed (Any other medium).
7. Hand Made Card.
8. Scrap booking (1 page).
9. Stitchery (eg redwork)
10. Any carry bag
11. Any article featuring ribbon embroidery, wool embroidery, candlewicking, hardanger etc.
12. Any article of jewelry.
13. Covered coat hanger.
14. Small gift suitable for Christmas.
15. Small gift suitable for a baby.
16. Folk Art (any article).
17. Cloth doll (dressed)
18. Pincushion or needle case
19. Any article by a person over 60 years of age.
20. Any article by a person over 70 years of age.
21. Any article by a person over 80 years of age.
$5.00 for the best article in class 19-21 donated by MRS. SUE WILSON.
PATCHWORK & QUILTING.
Trophy — Best article in patchwork classes 22-33 (donated by JANDOWAE COTTAGE GROUP INC.) — most points in classes 22-33.
22. Hand Quilted article.
23. Machine quilted article.
24. Patchwork clothing ( any article).
25. Patchwork cushion.
26. Article featuring naïve appliqué.
27. Log cabin patchwork.
28. Any small article of patchwork
29. Patchwork Pram or Cot Quilt
30. Wall Hanging (up to 1 metre square)
31. Any patchwork quilt (commercially quilted).
32. Patchwork quilt (must be quilted by the exhibitor).
33. Any article of patchwork not already mentioned.
QUILT ACROSS AUSTRALIA
This section is eligible to residents within 35k of Jandowae - refer Secretary for guidelines etc. Winner will have the option to enter their winning quilt into the Brisbane Ekka as the representative of the Jandowae Show Society being an affiliated society.
Perpetual Trophy —to go to the overall winner (donated by JEWEL D FEARNS)
Trophy -Champion article in classes 38-83
$5 Prize -for winner of each section 34-37
34. The Durkin Amusements Pty Ltd Non-Professional(Piece Quilt)
35. Non-Professional(Applique and Other Techniques)
36. Non-Professional(Small Quilt -Any Technique Maximum 500 cm. outer perimeter).
37. The Durkin Amusements Pty Ltd Open Collaborative - Commercially Quilted ( Any Technique). Quilt top made by 1 person and commercially quilted.
TEENAGE (15-18 YEARS)
Trophy —Most points classes 38-44 —Best article classes 38-44.
38. Picture ( framed any medium).
39. Hand made card.
40. Scrap Booking (1 page).
41. Any item of jewelry.
42. Decorated Photo frame
43. Any Article not mentioned.
44. Any sewn article.
JUVENILE (12-14 YEARS)
Trophy —Most points classes 45-51 — Best article classes 45-51.
45. Picture (framed - any medium).
46. Hand made and decorated card.
47. Decorated photo frame.
48. Any item of jewelry.
49. Scrap Booking (1 page).
50. Any Sewn article.
51. Any article not already mentioned.
CHILDREN (10 - 12 YEARS)
Trophy — Most points classes 52-63 — Best article classes 52-63.
52. Decorated coat hanger.
53. Fridge magnet.
54. Bookmark .
55. Hand made and decorated card.
56. Christmas decoration.
57. Scobi Do.
59. Any item of jewelry
60. Lego creation
61. Decorated Photo frame
62. Scrap Booking (1 page).
63. Any other article.
CHILDREN (7-9 YEARS )
Trophy — Most points classes 64-75 — Best article classes 64-75.
64. Article made from wooden pegs or paddle pop sticks or match sticks.
65. Fridge magnet
67. Christmas decoration
68. Hand Made card
69. Decorated Egg
70. Any item of jewelry.
71. Scobie Do
73. Lego creation
74. Decorated Photo frame
75. Any other article
CHILDREN (1-6 YEARS )
Trophy — Most points classes 76-83 — Best article classes 76-83.
76. Decorated pet rock
78. Decorated Box
79. Lego creation
80. Fridge magnet
81. Christmas Decoration
82. Hand made card.
83. Any other article