since last meeting
15 Jan 2006
- 7th Dec. Wrote to Wambo Shire Council
requesting that the Jandowae.com site be linked to the Wambo site as is
the case with the Bell site. No answer. Write again 15th Jan.
2007 pointing out that the Show Schedule can now be found on the Jandowae
- Wrote thank you letter to Rotary Club for offering the
drinks stall to Show Society on their Fete day 16th Feb.
- Wrote to A&B Grains Oakey and Black Toyota Oakey in
response to their offer of marquee, requesting cost of hiring marquee.
- Contacted Caroline Mittlestadt in regard to ‘Miss
Showgirl”. Caroline advised that she would be handling it, but as she had
no date yet, she agreed that her telephone number and mine would go in the
schedules book for people to make enquiries. Caroline will send me a form.
- Wrote to Ambulance Station Jandowae requesting Service for
the duration of the Rodeo on 31st March 2007.
- Wrote to Anthony Family Amusements Tara to confirm booking
and received confirmation back.
- Wrote to Dalby Show requesting the use of seating for the
- Wrote to Les Marshall requesting use of truck to pick up
seating for Rodeo from Dalby Showground’s.
- Kylie discovered that the musician from Chinchilla was not
available. He recommended Arthur Netterton. I contacted Arthur, he was
booked for the 31st. He recommended Cow Wilson. Cow Wilson also booked for that night. He recommended Graeme Jensen who is now booked for that
night at $900 plus GST. Graeme has 3 albums.
- There has now been a total of 65 letters written to
sponsors to confirm their continuing support.
- All requests for ‘space at the Show’ forms have been sent
- The Show Schedule book has been finalized and is at the
- Responded to 38 emails requesting section of the schedule.
Was able to send info. via email and in some cases the whole schedule was
sent by zip file.
- Sent reply to Ice Cream van for Show invitation and
- Also to Helen Liao
- Write to Alert Security at Dalby requesting their presence
from 7pm on the night of the 31st March to 7am on the 1st
- Wrote to the Scouts requesting assistance in cleaning up Showground’s
on 1st April.
- A Sympathy card was sent to Kathy Lang for Gilbert.
- Letter sent to Tara Women’s Auxiliary saying we will try to
- Letter written to Show Management Committee advising them
of white ant infection on post near Art Section.
- A half page ad placed in Jandowae Magazine plus put info
where appropriate in free section.