Minutes June 6th 2011 for Jandowae and District Show Society Inc.
Present: : G Sturgess, G Franz , M Cameron, D Tanner, H Gall, S Wilson, M Atkinson
Apologies: : D Greenup, L Krog, K & I Russell. K & I Grundy, I Rasmussen
Chairman Presiding: : M Cameron in the absence of I Rasmussen
Minutes Of Previous Meeting: Read by M. Atkinson. The minutes as read be accepted was moved by M Atkinson, seconded by M Cameron Carried. .
Correspondence: Read by M Atkinson , moved as accepted by G Sturgess seconded by H Gall Carried
Treasurer's Report :
- Accounts for payment:.
- Transfer V2 money to term deposit for greater interest moved by D Tanner, seconded by M Atkinson Carried. .
- Working Bee: 21/6/11
- Rough Ground caused by Guild trucks will be smoothed by I Usher.
- QCWA and Photography Stands to be lined by R Woods using Timber sheeting supplied and delivered by I Usher
- Art Section to get a fluorescent light donated by R Woods.
- Cookery Stands R Woods will price Perspex
- Items Needing Painting have been identified by L Krog, with the Grand Stand to be completed this week by Western Downs Council
- Storeroom has been demolished and removed by I & K Grundy and K Krog
- Guttering Completed
- Show Secretary Position M Atkinson announced that she regrets she will not be standing for office next year but will resign at the next AGM, when she will donate her usual annual stipend back to the Society. M Atkinson has offered to assist her replacement, which includes supplying all developed programs and templates designed for the Show and invites the continued use of the Jandowae web page for the society.
- Circus Act M Atkinson to book the act chosen by the committee for next year.
- Next Working Bee date to be decided at the next meeting, anyone wishing to start painting can do so. I Grundy will advise on colours.
- Theme 2012 The Year Of The Farmer
- Audit D Tanner will supply documents to accountant after M Atkinson supplies her with 12 months of meeting minutes.
Meeting Closed: 8.20 pm.
Next Meeting: 7.30 PM at the Cultural Centre on Monday 4th July