Stud Cattle Conditions
All exhibitors will pay the gate entrance fee. (13/11/09)
- All entries to be sent direct to David Greenup at "Rosevale", Jandowae, 4410 or by fax prior to the show. Changes to entries will be accepted on the morning of judging. Please state breed on top of entry form.
- Cattle will be judged in 4 sections: Tropical Breeds, British Breeds, European Breeds, and Small Breeds.
- This competition will be conducted under the rules and regulations of the Jandowae and District Show Society
- Led Steer/Heifer judging will commence on the day of the show, Saturday 8:30 am sharp and breed judging will commence upon completion of these classes
- There will be no entry fee and no prize money
- All ages will be calculated to 1st March (e.g., calf born on 2nd March last year will be under 12 months of age)
- All exhibitors are requested to have their cattle on the grounds one hour
prior to the commencement of judging
- All exhibitors are asked to make their cattle available to take part in the Grand Parade at 2.00 pm
- Points for special prizes will be awarded as follows: 1st — 3pts, 2nd — 2pts. 3rd — 1pt.