- The articles will be judged 9 AM on Friday before the Show.
- Exhibitors must be financial members of their branch.
- Articles previously exhibited must be marked P. E., failure to do so will incur a penalty of one (1) point per article.
- Articles must be the work of the exhibitor, and articles can only be shown twice.
- Articles to be judged before they are put on display.
- Points allocated will be out of a maximum of ten (10) for article, forty (40) for overall display and ten (10) for labeling.
- Judges will judge articles with only the steward present. No other person will be present
- Overall effect of display to be judged last. Backdrops and props are to be
assembled before or while the articles are being judged.
- Judging will take place in the Pavilion and then will be placed in respective displays. Score sheets will be available on the day of judging.
- No more than two (2) articles of any one craft, needlework (machine
sewing and machine embroidery permissible), various handicrafts, fine arts, photography, culinary, floral art. (Dry or fresh)
- The articles are to be displayed to represent a theme chosen for each year. Name of the theme to be attached to the display.
- Lists of points to be displayed on each article after judging for patrons to view.