- Entry Form must be attached bottom front
- Work to be that of the exhibitor within two years previous to the date of the show.
- Any class has one or two entries only, the awarding of prizes is left to the discretion
of the judge, according to the standard of work.
- All entries previously admitted are not eligible for future entry.
- Name & address of exhibitor must appear on the reverse side of all prints.
- All prints are to be mounted, preferably on light weight cardboard using double-sided tape.
- Mounts are not to exceed print size by more than one inch (25mm), due to limited
- Prints must be mounted individually and not as a group of photographs.
- Prints in frames will not be accepted as entries.
- Photographs may be cropped.
- All photos larger than 5" x 7" will be classed as enlargements.
- Entries close Midday last Wednesday before Show day.