- Exhibits must not be removed from the pavilion before 6 PM on the day of the show.
- Exhibits can be collected from the Steward between 6 PM and 6.30 PM on the day of the show.
- Any exhibits not collected by the above time will be returned to the office.
- All entries to be in to Chief Steward by the Thursday before show day. Entries may be made by phone to Pam Wood As judging of the handicrafts in the Pavilion starts at 10 AM on the Friday before Show day.
- No entries will be accepted after the Thursday before show day.
- Exhibits must be in the hands of the Stewards by 5 pm on the Thursday before show day. The Stewards will be at the pavilion on that Thursday between the hours of 9.30 AM and 2.30 PM to accept exhibits.
- Exhibits may be left at 50 Jimbour Street, Jandowae any time in the week prior to the show.
- There will be no entry fees or prize money awarded in the adult section.
- Prize money will be awarded in the juvenile section and no entry fees to be paid.
- All work must be the bona fide work of the exhibitor. No single article or exhibit may be entered in two classes, but similar articles or exhibits may be entered in similar classes.
- Exhibits can be entered for two years only, whether having won a prize or not.
- Entries in this section will not be accepted from children outside a radius of 80km of Jandowae, unless the exhibits are nominated through a local resident. Such nominees shall be entirely responsible for the exhibits; this includes receipt ticketing and return to the exhibitor.
- For the purpose of this rule, a local resident shall be deemed to be a resident within 50km of Jandowae.
- No responsibility as regards to the above exhibits in respect of their receipt, exhibition or subsequent dispatch, will be accepted by the Secretary or the Steward.