Minutes Of Meeting Held On 18/12/2015
And District Progress & Heritage Association Inc.
Present: Peter Ireland, Ian & Heather Gall, Beryl King, Margaret Atkinson, Evelyn Nauschutz, Beryl McKenna, Doreen Beard
Apologies: Jan Bickerton, Sally Maunder, Ros Balston
Peter welcomed all present to the meeting.
Minutes: The minutes of the previous general meeting were read by Heather. Beryl moved that the minutes be accepted as read. Seconded Ian
- Don Blinco will assist with the mowing of the grounds.
- Robbie Brazier is obtaining the blind for the shire map.
The frame for the sign has been completed by Morrisseys. The charge is for the material used and not for labour.
- A new model security camera is coming on the market next year.
- David Tuppach thinks there is a suitable old school cupboard available at the school.
Inwards: — WDRC (Public Liability reimbursement), Fiona WDRC (Australia Day), Gambling Community Benefit Fund (ramp).
Outwards — Invitations to Ernie Wilson, Bruce Thomas, Thanks to Roy Campbell, Tennis Club.
Heather moved that the inwards be received and the outwards endorsed. Seconded Beryl McK
Treasurer's Report: The Cr. Balance is $5,803.56. Term Deposit $10,306.06. The following accounts were paid — Warrego Water $162.68, Peter $361.85, Dalby Plumbing and Hardware $85.75, Jandowae Hardware $146.55. Deposit — $42.50. Margaret moved the adoption of her report and that the gutter guard account be passed for payment. Seconded Doreen.
- Extra helpers are required for the gardening. David Tuppach, Don Blinco and Max are to be asked if they would like to assist.
- Australia Day — 15 dozen eggs, Sausages 350 (Peter to order). 10 loaves of bread, 2 small butter, 6 litres milk, syrup, tomato and barbeque sauce, tea, coffee, sugar, oil, 100 plates and plastic cutlery, wooden stirers and cutter for the bread are in the cupboard, Serviette holders (Beryl K and Jan), Cups. Stocks are to be checked. Containers for cooked meat .Tea Towels, cutting Board, knives, milk jugs, salt and pepper, platter for scones. Bunting is in the cupboard.
- Gazebos — 2 cottage, 1 Morrisseys, 2 Lions, 1 Shane McKenna.
- Chairs and tables to be washed down.
- Sacks and stockingss for the races are in the cupboard. Soft lollies to be bought for prizes
- Signs are in the shed. Margaret will place flyers around town
- Morning Tea — Beryl McK, Grace Moore, Betty Wassell, Darcy Maunder, Evelyn Nauschutz to be asked to make scones. Ice needed for the milk
- School children to raise the flag. Graham Bickerton has made the frames to go on the back wall. Peter will acquire the canite for the back of the frames.
- Projects for next year — moving the cream shed and building a storage shed.
- Peter is arranging for plaques on the desks.
- Working Bee on Monday 18th Januar
Next Meeting: will be held on Saturday 23rd January at 8am.