Present: Peter Ireland, Ian & Heather Gall, Margaret Atkinson, Beryl King, Jan Bickerton
Apologies: Ros, Doreen, Grace
Treasurer's Report: Margaret moved her report for adoption. Cr Balance $5061.37. Income — Donations $130.20, GST Return $3.035.57. Expenditure-Ron Wood (shed) $1015 and Peter for DVD's and Fuel $99.17. Term Deposit $10647.63. An account for $1033.90 for Insurance was passed for payment. Public Liability $551 and Contents $482.90.
- Peter is working on compiling a foolscap album of the 280 heritage photos which were in Vince's collection and matching them with their relevant descriptions.
- Peter explained how he has had trouble obtaining a response from Council re. the upgrading of our tourism pamphlet and whether Council will help with the reprint and design. Donna will look into this matter on Peter's behalf.
- The German wagon is to be moved to a concrete area adjacent to the Wambo sign. Matt Robinson from the Council was in favour of us doing this.
- We need to approach Ergon Energy to see if they will move the overhead wires to the other side of the highway in order to preserve the Bunya Pine for the future. It would only need one post on the other side.
- Jan is attending to the wig for the mannequin.
- 4 of the DVD's were faulty. George will make some new ones.
- A caravan club from Victoria w2ill visit the precinct on 24th October at 3pm.
- Peter thanked Donna for visiting us and for the interest she showed in our undertakings.
Correspondence: Inwards: Australian Government (BAS Registration)
The next meeting will be held on Saturday 14th October at 9.30am
Morning Tea was enjoyed by all present.